Thursday, June 11, 2009

Upsnott: Growing Up

LoveKenneth: Anthony is one of the best things that ever happend to me. He's so much fun to play with.




RobotsBrittany seems to be spending more time up in the attic room making robots. She thinks they will sell really well in the toy shop.




Growing UpAnthony is now a toddler. We didn't invite the family over, it was just the three of us.




Anthony

Anthony Upsnott

7 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 9 playful, 1 grouchy

Zodiac: Aries




TalkI think I spent too much time teaching Anthony how to talk that I didn't realize till later that he had a dirty diaper. What a stink.




Potty Potty training wasn't the most fun thing in the world but it had to be done.




WalkTeaching Anthony was a lot more fun than the potty.




What I think Brittany is having a hard time at the mother thing. She never seems to know what Anthony wants. I think it's really hard on Anthony when I'm at work.




Alone Sometimes I come home to find Anthony rocking back and forth in the crib while Brittany is upstairs building robots.




BirthdayAll too soon it was Anthony's birthday again. Maybe Brittany and Anthony will have a better time of it now that he's a child.




Child Anthony Anthony is a good mix of both me and Brittany. He's got her dark hair and the Becker facial features.




ChoresHe's such a good boy. Every morning Anthony makes his bed without being asked. Even I don't make the bed everyday.




PlayAt the end of the day I'll always find Anthony playing in the playground out back of the apartment building. He love's it there.

No comments: