Thursday, June 11, 2009

Catherine Flylar: Downtown

ApartmentsEveryone has moved back to Chantilly after College but I thought finding an apartment downtown would be much more fun.




FriendsI ran into a friend of mine Larry when I was looking at some apartments and he was the landlord at one of them.




Sign LeaseI decided to sign the lease that day. It would be great to be downtown and already have a friend nearby.



DavidMy first night in the apartment I invited David over. I felt so bad about everything that had happened to him.





CookingI made dinner for David and I and we talked about everything. He's going to talk to both Lexie and Allegra to figure out what he really wants for the future.




Intelligence JobI knew I needed a job so I took the first interesting one in the paper, the intelligence field. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun.



Then I figured it was time to get down to finishing of my LTW of 50 first dates.

snapshot_36ef4d51_b739a8d4

Jessie Roennigke




Corbin Montif Corbin Montif




Robi Yang Robi Yang




Drake JeffreesDrake Jeffrees




Aren Cho

Aren Cho




Kevin Harris

Kevin Harris




Colin Cox

Colin Cox




Ryker Bruty

Ryker Bruty




Prof Joe Taylor

Professor Joe Taylor




Jerome Jones

Jerome Jones




Thomas Holland

Thomas Holland




JJ Simpson

JJ Simpson




Malcolm Landgraab

Malcolm Landgraab IV




Nery Turner

Nery Turner




Sinjin Couderc

Sinjin Couderc




Julien Cooke

Julien Cooke




Keith Gray

Keith Gray




LTW

River Tellerman

I can't believe I made it. 50 First Dates!!!




SpyThings really are going well, I've just been promoted to Field Agent. This spy stuff really is great.




FlowersI guess I should clean up all the roses I have out in the hall, I'm surprised that no one has said anything.




Getting DrunckDespite having reached my LTW and getting promoted at work I still felt like something was missing. Larry has always been there for me to talk things out with. We had a few drinks at the bar downstairs.




MakeOutI think we had a few more drinks than I had originally planned. One thing led to another.




ReadingI tried to get my mind on work by reading up old case files, I just couldn't seem to focus.




Dr HarrisI really wasn't feeling well so I called Dr Harris and she said she'd be right over. I've never felt so tired or nauseous before.




TalkWe talked over health issues and the symptoms I had been having. Dr Harris suggested a few things that I wasn't really wanting to consider.




RestDr Harris told me to have a nap and think on what we had talked about.




PregnantI guess Dr Harris had been right. I'm pregnant, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do next. Work have put me on leave until I have the baby. I guess a pregnant field agent doesn't really work.




BabyI ran into Larry in the hall, I haven't seen him since that night. He was so considerate and interested in my baby.




UpsetHe wasn't so pleased when I told him the baby was his. He seems to think I'm just trying to trap him into giving me money. We argued till one of my neighbors came out into the hall. How could he think all I wanted from him was money.




MumI didn't know what to do, I was so upset with Larry and all my hormones are out of whack. I called my Mum I'm sure she can help me figure all this out.




Heart to HeartWe sat and had lunch. Mum want's me to move back in with them. She says there's plenty of room with all of them but I'm not so sure I want to be around the happy family that Tara and Abigale have made for themselves. There always so cuddly together, I just don't think I could handle it. Maybe I will move back to Chantilly though, things might be a bit quieter there and I could figure things out.

No comments: