Wednesday, June 10, 2009

David Flylar: Making Choices

DavidDavid: I was so glad to move back to Chantilly. Everything I had planned fell apart and I needed som time to figure it all out.




HouseI bought a small 3 bedroom house. I don't have much in it at the moment but it's enough for me.




One evening I invited Lexie over to see if there was anything left to salvage. She reluctantly agreed to come over.




OverLexie just wanted to argue. I only flirted with Allegra, Lexie actually woohooed with some guy!!




Visit AlegraThe next day I decided to go and see Allegra back at Sim State. She still has one semester till she's finished. She was so pleased to see me and it was nice to be wanted. I had forgotten how easy it was to be around Allegra.




College DoneThe moment Allegra finished school she came over. We decided that we needed to spend some quality time together and figure out what we wanted for the future.




VacationWe decided to talk a vacation. Allegra wanted to go to a beach resort. I figured it want's a bad idea to make some new memories on the island.




Check InI booked us into a nice hotel just off the beach.




FoodWe then went to get some lunch. I had forgotten how much I liked the local food.




Hot SpringsThe hotel had it's own hot springs. We spent most of the afternoon in the nice warm water.




RelaxingWe spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach. It was nice to relax in the sun and not have to worry about anything.




SwimI left Allegra sunbathing while I went for a swim in the ocean. The water was so refreshing after the hot sun. This vaction was the best thing we could have done.




ProposeI finally knew exactly what I wanted. I suggested to Allegra that we go for a nice dinner at one of the bigger Hotels.




EngagedAllegra said yes the moment she saw the box. I had exchanged the ring that I had given Lexie for a different one. I spent a bit more on this one too.




MarriedWe decided to get married on the beach with no fanfare. I would explain it all to the family later, I'm sure they will understand.




Last DinnerOur wedding dinner was at our favorite little both at the hotel. Nothing fancy just perfect for us.




Happy VacationOur last day on the island we just lounged around the hotel in our swim suits. It was a perfect end to a perfect vacation.




Back HomeWe had a small supper the night we got home and straight to bed. We both where starting new jobs in the morning.




PromotionThought not in her ideal career Allegra seems to be doing very well in her Science career. She'll switch over to Entertainment when a job becomes available.




practise SpeachI was lucky enough to get a job in my chosen field of journalism. I've been spending a lot of time working on public speaking. Allegra thinks it's funny to watch me talking to the mirror.




BabyAllegra is pregnant. We're both really looking forward to our growing family. We both want at least two kids. Neither of us are family sim's but I'm really looking forward to having kids.

1 comment:

jungfrun68 said...

Awww, a happy ending!
Allegra messed up one of my couples in Uni, too.

Now she's married to Melissa Fancy's son Georg Lind and is a mother of two.