Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lind: Little Girls

Lunch.jpg Sarah: I love the lunches I have with Diana after school. I get to catch up with eveything from school.




Diana Studying.jpg After our lunch Diana does a bit of studying for school.






Hula.jpg I've been teaching Diana how to do the hula. She's loving it but hasn't got it quite yet.



Daddies little girl.jpg Now that Korey works an earlier shift Diana is able to greet him when he get's home. I love how close the two of them have become.



exhausted.jpg By the end of the day Diana is exhasted and is asleep before her head hits the pillow.



Labor.jpg I went into labor Tuesday night. This time Korey was home to help with the birth.



Molly.jpg We have another little girl. Molly Lind, she has black hair and blue eyes.



Daddy Molly.jpg Korey is great with our new little girl. He's often the one to give her a bottle when she's hungry.



Toss Molly.jpg I love playing with my new little girl, I love the way she giggles when I toss her in the air.



Post Partum.jpg The one difference with this pregnancy is how sad I feel sometimes. Korey is always there to comfort me.



Still In Love.jpg Korey is very affectionate these days. It makes me feel so much better.



Friends.jpg Korey was worried about my sad moods so he invited my family over, Laura and I always have a good laugh.



Dinner.jpg Things are getting better. Family dinners with Korey and Diana help a lot.



Molly birthday.jpg Both my girls birthday's fell on the same day. We had one big party with family and a few of Diana's friends.



Toddler Molly.jpg

Molly Lind
6 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 5 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Gemini



Diana.jpg

Diana Lind
Aspiration: Pleasure
LTW: Become Celebrity Chef
5 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 5 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Gemini
Turn Ons: Fitness/Athletic
Turn Off: Stink



Miranda Mather.jpg Diana has made a new friend at school. Madison Mather, they love to dance.



Jokes.jpg Diana is great friends with Henry Pitts, they're always joking about something.



Best Friends.jpg Henry and Diana are best friends, but it's only friendship that either of want.



Flirt.jpg It's Henry's brother Fredrick that Diana has a crush on. I think the feeling is mutual.



Skills.JPG I've been working really hard with Molly. Korey has been helping too but I love spending this time with her.



LTW TOC.jpg I've also been working hard at work. I have made it to the TOC and my LTW, I am now a Hall of Famer.



Bowling Date.jpg Friday night we let Diana go on a date with Frederick. They went to the local bowling alley where all the teens hang out.



Bestfriends.jpg They seem to have bonded over games, bowling, red hands. I think the two of them would be happy aslong as they are playing games.



going steady.jpg They are now going steady. I think it's kinda cute.



Caught.bmp Unfortunatly I cought Diana trying to sneak out on Saturday night. She say's it wasnt' Frederick but one of her other friends. She tried to find excuses for not going back into the house. I think she's afraid of what her father will say to her.



Pancakes.jpg Sunday morning Diana woke up early and made herself pancakes, she love's pancakes.



Clean.jpg At least she cleaned up after making breakfast. I'm still not impressed with her behaviour Saturday night.



Grounded.jpg When I went off to work Korey and Molly where asleep and Diana was playing pool. I've told her she's not to go out, she's grounded.



Gossip Dad.jpg When Korey woke up he saw how worried Diana was about what she had done the night before. I think he put her at ease.



Teen Friends.jpg Korey and I decided that she could have some friens over but she wasn't to go out.



Couples Pool.jpg Diana and Frederick challenged Hannah and Brandon Becker to a game of pool.

Darts.jpg Diana was happy again, aslong as she could have her friends around she was ok.

No comments: