Wednesday, September 16, 2009

From Normal To Crazy

Talk of Baby.jpg Kenneth: Things with this pregnancy have been smooth sailing. We're always talking about the new baby to come.




lunch with mum.jpg Brittany has been great during all of this, when Anthony comes home from school with Madison she has a late lunch waiting for them.




welcome home.jpg Brittany is always there to greet me when I come home from work.




Labor.jpg Brittany went into labor in Anthony's room. He was ok with that only because she didn't make a mess.




Baby Jasmine.jpg We welcomed our little girl Alexis. She has black hair and brown eyes.




crazy.jpg I guess it was just a reprieve from the crazy Brittany. She has gone back to starving herself and then complaining about it.




going to bed hungry.jpg She will even go to bed hungry and then but in and out of bed all night but never going to get something to eat.




food poisoning.jpg I'll find her eating the rotting leftovers that she didn't clean up the night before.



stuff face.jpg If she's not eating what's left out she will go to the fridge and stuff her face.




change.jpg Anthony has been wonderful with his sister. He doesn't mind changing her diaper.




Tuck in.JPG He will put her down for her nap and tuck her in.




cook faster.jpg He even has been cooking dinner while Brittany complains that he isn't cooking fast enough.




Siblings.JPG Anthony really love's his little sister. He can always get a smile and a giggle out of her.





paper.jpg He will even keep an eye on her when he's studying on the computer.





What am I doing.jpg Brittany just doesn't seem to be able to function anymore. She doesn't know what to do with Alexis.





walk away.jpg Anthony came home to Brittany leaving Alexis on the floor surrounded by rotting bottles and dirty diapers.




Pick up sister.jpg Anthony will quietly come in pick up his sister and ignore the complaints of his mother.





Snack.jpg I just don't know what to do anymore. I have no idea what I'll do when Anthony goes away to school.





Alexis Birthday.jpg We decided not to invite people over for Alexis' birthday, I just don't think we could handle it.




turkey.jpg
Alexis Upsnott
 7 neat, 6 outgoing, 9 active, 8 playful, 5 nice
Zodiac: Aries

normal.jpg For the rest of that day things went back to some sense of normalcy. Brittany decided to cook dinner for all of us.




Dinner.jpg Anthony sat down quietly to dinner. I don't think either of us could believe what was happening that night.



walk.jpg I really need to spend more time at home. Anthony has taught his sister how to walk.




potty.jpg He potty trained her while Loren was watching.



first word.jpg It's not surprising that Alexis fist word was Anthony.




snapshot_f6d199f9_57ab226f.jpgThe next day things where back to the crazy normal.



cook dinner.jpg Anthony tries to keep some food around to satisfy his mother's cravings. I worry this is going to hurt his grades and scholarship's.




Chess.jpg I'm just grateful than Madison spends so much time at our house.




Noogie.jpg I really don't understand it when he's always giving her a noogie.




Steady.jpg But apparently they are going steady. I guess she cares enough about Anthony to overlook the crazy house he comes from.




worry.jpg I've been trying to work on my next book but I can't stop worrying about Brittany. I think I need to get the doctors involved.





Angrey.jpg I wasn't surprised to finally see Anthony snap. He kicked over the garbage can, he did pick it up right after.




Lounge.jpg Anthony has been moping on the couch a little to much so i invited a few of his friends over.





Friends.jpg It's good to see Anthony doing normal teenage things like playing video games with his friends.




Hanging Out.jpg He did manage to spend time with his friends and I have convinced him to go with Madison to the summer camp that the school is offering.

3 comments:

Lorry said...

Wow, Brittany really is going nuts . . . good thing Anthony has his dad to look after him.
Great update. Really funny!

jungfrun68 said...

Brittany is really crazy! Why won't she eat?!

ciyrose said...

Poor Anthony and the rest of the family, having to pick up the slack for Brittany. What is going on with her?