Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flylar: Wedding

Marisa: Ethan is now home from Sim State University and as with many things we started planning some more changes to the house and plan for his up coming wedding to Lily. It is also time I pass on the telling of our family's story to Ethan.




Ethan: Lily move in with Mum and I soon after I moved home. She took a job in the Law Enforcement field and was soon promoted. Lily and I have talked about it and she is going to take a few years off work when we have kids until they are at school, or when my Mum retires. She thinks it's important to have a family member at home to take care of them rather than a nannie.




All the planning done it was time for our wedding. It was such a beautiful night. I was so nervous.




I couldn't believe when the ceremony was over and I could call Lily Mrs Flylar.




Lily always has had a mischievous sense of humor. She stuffed the wedding cake in my mouth and mad a great mess. Everyone was laughing, including me.




I don't' really remember what we served for dinner at our wedding. I just remember how good the cake was once I was able to eat it probably.




Lily and I had a great wedding party. I'm not sure who had a better time Lily and I or our guests. Mum was in great form she made sure everyone had a great time.




Once all of our guest went home it was nice to just curl up and relax with Lily.




Not long after our wedding Lily found she was getting nauseous at almost every meal. She wasn't saying anything but I'm sure she suspected what I did, that she was pregnant.




We soon confirmed our suspicions, Lily is pregnant with our first child. I can't wait to welcome him or her into our family.

No comments: