Friday, August 8, 2008

Becker: Next Generation

Not long after we returned home from our honeymoon Darcy came by so we decided to teach her how to hula dance.



We've all gotten into a routine. We often eat breakfast together. I'm getting really good at omelette's.




Well I think we're having a honeymoon baby, I'm pregnant. Keith couldn't be happier.




I've found myself hanging out with my Mum a lot since I got pregnant. We're getting really competitive with the video games.




Finally the new home was ready. I love the amount of space we have. We also have a greenhouse.





We moved into the new house just in time. Kevin was born just a few days after we moved in.




Dad was thrilled with the tales of the pirate ship from our honeymoon so he decided to try out a new career. He is now well on his way up the Adventure Career path.




I've made my life dream, I am now head of SCIA. I realize I don't look so happy, I just realized how much work all the lovely tree's are in the fall.




Kevin is now a Toddler, I think I'm going to have to work on his grouchiness.


Kevin Becker
7 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 9 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Aries




Between Keith and my Dad Kevin was soon potty trained, walking and talking.




I have a very creative son, every chance he got he was doing something creative. He soon maxed out his creativity level.




Well I'm pregnant again. I think two will be the magic number for us. Kevin is quite the handful.




One more birthday for Kevin this round. We had my sisters over to celebrate. Dancing is still a big part of our parties.




Kevin really looks like his dad. Not much of me in him.




The party was a great success, Kevin couldn't start talking about it.




Kevin has kept up his creativity, as soon as he could he picked up the violin my dad had recently bought.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Funny Picture



Faith did the backward jump like she had been joy buzzed but she hadn't. I don't know what Kevin had be talking about.

No comments: