Saturday, August 16, 2008

Flylar: Life

Ethan: A lot has happened in the last little while. Mum is still working on getting to the top of here career. She is often up late practicing for cases.




With Lily pregnant she has started finding things to do around the house. She loves spending time in the greenhouse. I think the idea of fresh fruit and veggies really appeals to her.




With all the fresh produce Lily has also taken to cooking a lot.




I'm trying to stay as fit as I can. I've seen how much work our friend's are going through with toddler's and children running around. I want to be able to keep up with our kids.




Tara was born late one night. She has blond hair and blue eyes.




I couldn't have been more thrilled about having a littel girl.




Time seems to pass so quickly and soon enough Tara was a toddler.




Tara loves playing at her little table. Mostly she spends her time drawing.



Tara made it very difficult to teach. She wanted to be playing all the time. With team work we managed but it really was exhausting.



Lily and my Mum aren't always sure what to make of my work clothes sometimes but I think there kind of fun.




Lily is pregnant again, we knew right away.




We did find something that Tara liked to do with us. She loves to sing nursery rhymes.




On a Saturday morning it's not unusual to find the three of us lounging and playing in the family room. My mum is usually hiding a way doing work.




Birthday's come around so quickly with children. It was time for Tara to grow into a child.




Tara Flylar
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Scorpio




There are a few family traits that have been passed down. Tara has a few similarities to her aunt Ella. I just have to laugh.




The trait I prefer is her love of music. Tara loves to play the piano like my Mum and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How quickly they grow up! ^_^

Time really seems to fly in your families, since you have such long rounds yet play them so quickly. I am impressed!