Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winter 2010: Lind

Winter 2010 - Korey Lind is 60, Sarah Lind is 55, Frederick Pitts is 18, Diana Lind and Madison Mather are 17, Molly Lind and Matthew Pitts are 6.

Korey.jpgSarah: Korey is now 60, he didn't want to make too big of a deal about it. He doesn't like the white hair but I find it quite attractive.



Best Friends.jpgI'm so glad that Diana has a good friend like Madison, she really needed her when she came back from visiting Frederick at Sim State in the fall. I was afraid something would happen when he went off to school.




Friends with Matthew.jpg Molly has become very good friends with Matthew Pitts Frederick's younger brother, he seems nice enough and they are still children.




Go Away.jpg Frederick came by one weekend to talk to Diana, I could hear her yelling from outside. At least she is able to stand up for herself. Frederick looked so sad when Diana shooed him out of the house and slammed the door behind him.




Hug.jpg All I could think to do was give my daughter a hug. I didn't know what to say to her.




Bing.jpg Diana went straight to the kitchen and grabbed the last bag of potato chips in the cupboard. She ate the whole thing.





fun.jpg I'm so glad that Molly is just happy being a kid, I don't even mind when she jumps on the bed.




Sandcastles in the Snow.jpg Molly love's making sand castles she doesn't seem to mind that it's snowing outside.




skip school.jpg I found Diana at home one afternoon when she should have been at school. I think she had made 4 or 5 pot holders. I'm not sure what we're going to do with them.




Sisters.jpg The one thing that seems to be able to get Diana out of her rut is Molly. She is a very infectious child and she loves to spend time with her sister.

1 comment:

ciyrose said...

Poor Diana....she'll find someone