Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lind: Wedding & Honeymoon

Walking Down the AisleSarah: My heart skipped a beat when I walked down the aisle towards Korey. He looked so handsome in his white tuxedo.



MarriedWe had a short ceremony but it was exactly what we wanted. Korey can be so vain sometimes, it just makes me laugh.



Sneak a Kiss Korey and I were able to sneak out of the church for a little time alone.



TaxiKorey surprised me when a airport taxi pulled up to the church. He told me we were going on a honeymoon. He said I needed some R&R on the beach after all my studying and he wanted to spend some time alone with me. He also said he had a surprise for me but it wouldn’t be ready till we got back.



One Sunny DayKorey found us a small resort on the beach with private cottages.



Checking In We arrived in the evening so all we did was check in and crash.



RainThe next morning it was raining so we thought we would take a look at the local market. We didn’t stay long as it was an open air market.



Relax We decided instead to spend the afternoon and evening in out cottage.



Dinner In We had out dinner on our balcony, thankfully the rain had eased up a bit so we could enjoy it. Despite the rain the temperature was warm.



Tour It was still raining the next day so we asked the local tour guide what he would sugest for the day. Off to the spa we went.



Sauna Not that we needed to warm up but the sauna was warm and relaxing.



Ask about Massage I had learned a bit about giving massages back at collage but I thought leaning some new techniques would be a good idea.



Learn Massage Hot stone massage was the local specialty, I don’t think I’ve ever been so relaxed in my life.



Massage After hearing about me go on and on about the massage Korey decided that he wanted to try it to.



Dinner We decided to venture a little further for dinner that night. We went to one of the larger resorts that had a nice restaurant.



Fire on the Beach The night was a little cooler but the hotel had set up a camp fire on the beach that was perfect.



Swim in the Sea In the morning I decided even though it was raining I would go swimming in the ocean. It was lovely.



Relax on the Beach Later on when the rain stopped for a bit Korey joined me on the beach. We just sat for a few hours and talked, I’m so glad Korey planned this trip.



Fire Eater In the afternoon we decided to take a look at some of the local entertainment. The fire juggling was really good.



Locals Korey decided to talk to the local entertainer after the show. I originally thought it was about the show… I was wrong.



Check Out All too soon our trip came to an end and we were checking out.

1 comment:

jungfrun68 said...

Amazingly realistic with all that raining. It would be just my luck IRL :)