Monday, December 28, 2009

Fall 2010: Becker #2

Fall 2010: Dylan Becker is 81, Korey Lind, Jason and Laura Becker are 61, Sarah Lind is 56, Daniel Becker is 21, Hannah Becker is 19, Brandon Becker and Diana Lind are 18 and Molly Lind is 6.


Spying.<span class= Dylan: I don't know what the fascination is but I just can't seem to pry myself away from watching the neighborhood. I think Brittany Upsnott is back home again, they live in the green house down the street.




Kids.<span class=I invited Sarah and Korey over for dinner the other night, it was nice to have the kids around and just listen t their conversations. One would often think of Korey as a dandy with all his preening but he does take care of Sarah, he's always wanting to pamper her.




Dinner.<span class=Dinner wasn't anything special, just a roast chicken but I love cooking for a full house.




Don't know.<span class= I decided it was time for a party so we made it a family party and invited all the grand kids. Diana hasn't decided what she wants to major in at University. She wants to be a fashion designer and she's not sure if she should to Art or Business.




Evan.<span class=I sware sometimes I can feel Even around, especially when the whole family is together.




Family.<span class=None of the kids brought their girlfriends with them, I guess that would have been too much to ask right around mid-terms. Diana seems ok, she is living in the same dorm as Frederick this year, she hasn't said anything about it but I think she's coping well.




More kids.<span class= I have five wonderful grandchildren but every now and then I think it would be nice to have another one. Laura's defiantly too old but I wonder if Sarah is, she's 56.... I think I'm just being silly in my old age.




Swimming with Grandad.<span class= Molly and Jason love the water, it was a nice fall evening and we do keep the pool heated so the two of them headed out to play in the water.




Great Party.<span class= All in all it was a great party. I love to see all my family but it's nice to have a quiet house again.

2 comments:

M.McMillan said...

Beautiful house.

jungfrun68 said...

I hope Sarah doesn't have to go through a pregnancy at 56 :)