Sunday, November 2, 2008

Flylar: Family Day's

Evan: I'm so lucky with my family, we eat breakfast every morning together.




Lily and I are even more in love than ever. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.




Tara is determined to get as many scholarships as she can. I'll often find her studying or reading yet another book. She's quite the academic.




When she's not go her nose in a book, Tara is often playing the piano, just like my mum.




My little girl Catherine is still very much still that, she loves to jump rope.




David and I love to goof around. Just because it's winter doesn't stop us playing outside.




My mum and I have started to get the twins into gardening, Catherine seems more interested than David.




Lily was determined to get the kids into Chantilly Academy. She invited the headmaster over for dinner. She's such a good cook there was never any doubt that she would impress him with dinner.




Lily get's what she wants, it didn't seem to take much to get the three kids into Chantilly Academy.




Lily decided that if she was going to stay home till the twins are in High School she wanted a companion at home. Abbey has joined the family.




The girls love this big ball of fluff. She is very cute and for the most part well behaved.



My mum has been great with the twins, they often like to fool around with the microphone but Mum will then guide away from their play to learning about making speeches.




Mum spends a lot of time with Tara too. The two of them love working out together. My Mum is certain to live a long life the way she takes care of herself.



The twin decided that they wanted a big party for their birthday so we got cakes and invited most of the family and a few of our friends from College days.



Catherine Flylar
Aspiration: Pleasure
LTW: 50 1st dates
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 4 lazy, 7 playful, 5 nice
Zodiac: Taurus
Turn Ons : Glasses/Custom Hair
Turn Off: Full Face Makeup




David Flylar
Aspiration:
Popularity
LTW: Become Media Mogul
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 9 lazy, 7 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Scorpio
Turn Ons : Black Hair/Glasses
Turn Off: Fatness





At the birthday party Tara had a great conversation with Marisa and Darcy Pitts about College. Tara is really excited about joining her cousin's at Sim State.




As I said Tara was really excited about going to Sim State. The day after the twins birthday party she hoped into a cab and went off to College.




Catherine didn't seem to really notice that her older sister had left for school. She loves playing with Abbey. I'll often find them outside playing fetch.




The twins have always been the best of friends but they do have a bit of a competition going.



The first Monday after Tara went off to school I thought would be a little quieter but the twins seem to make up for the lack of one person at the table.




No comments: