Friday, August 27, 2010

Winter 2011/12: New Years

Winter 2011/12: Tara and Abigail Flylar are 56.


makeover 1.jpg Tara: With the New Years party coming up at our place Abigaile convinced me that it was time for a makeover. I guess it has been awhile since I've done anything with my hair.




new me.jpg I didn't do a lot with my hair but I really love it.



Clothes.jpg Then Abigail said it was time to update my wardrob, so we went to the little boutique in town.




new outfit.jpg She was right... she's always right my new look is great. I love my new clothes.




lunch.jpg We celebrated with a nice lunch on the main street.



We decided it would be nice if the boys came over before the party with their girlfriends so we could spend some time together. Things didn't go as planned.


TamaraJacob.jpg Jacob and Tamara headed upstairs for some time alone.




MiriamJustin.jpg Justin and Miriam headed outside to the hot tub.




GingerKyle.jpg I thought it was just youth until I found Kyle an Ginger in the hot tub later that night during the party.




Dinner.jpgBy the time our late dinner was served everyone was all nicely dressed in their formal clothes.




Outside.jpg Just before midnight we headed outside.




New Year.jpg Everyone was outside to ring in the new year. All in all it was a great party.


The moment Justin, Jacob, Miriam and Tamara arrived on the lot they went right for their respective private places for woohoo.

2 comments:

jungfrun68 said...

I bet it was a full moon that night to make everyone crazy!
:)

ciyrose said...

What a nice little party. I like her new clothes a lot.