Thursday, February 5, 2009

Becker #2: New Family

Jason: When I moved home from Sim State I couldn't wait to get started on my new career. I started work the very next day.




Despite getting right into work we still had time to plan our wedding. Well Laura did most of it.




After being to a few weddings it was nice to have our wedding at my parents place.




It's always a lot of fun when the family get together, our wedding was no exception.




Laura probably had the most fun, she has always loved to dance.




I think there was more champagne and punch drunk at our wedding than I originally thought.




At the end of the evening it was nice to be able to get away to our room and just relax together.




Laura really wanted to get to know my Mum so they ended up spending a lot of time in the greenhouse gardening. Mum has alway's loved the greenhouse, I think Laura has grown to love it to.




While Mum and Laura are getting to know one another I've found myself spending a lot of quality time with Dad watching the soccer.




I love how Laura looks with her big belly. I think she may be getting a little annoyed with me always rubbing her belly and talking to the baby.




While Laura is pregnant she has decided not to get a full time job but she is making a little money by giving financial advise online. She's really quite good at this and she can go and lie down when she get's tired.




Every now and then it is nice to have a quiet evening at home. Mum and Dad will either go out or just leave us to our own devices. I guess they remember how important the time alone is.




Thursday evening welcomed a new member to our family, Daniel Becker. He has red hair, blue eyes and thankfully his mothers nose.




Mum has always love music and lately she has been spending a lot of time at the piano. It's really nice to hear the music throughout the house.




When I got home from work Laura told me that she thought she was pregnant again. I can't wait to see our new child. I think Laura is hoping for a little girl, she loves to play with Bailey.




Unlike Andrew and Kerry we didn't have a large birthday party for Daniel but it was still a lot of fun, just the family. I don't know if Laura could have handled anything bigger.




Daniel Becker
5 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 5 nice
Zodiac: Gemini




I always remember my Mum's singing voice throughout the house as a kid so singing to Daniel seemed the most natural thing to do. He love's to sing nursery rhymes.




Mum has been great with Daniel. The two of them are always playing together so it wasn't a surprise when Mum was the one that taught him how to walk.




I think it's made things are lot easier for Laura to have her friends going through the same things as she is. Both Kerry and Holly are pregnant with their second child as well.

No comments: