Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 2014: Tamara and Jacob


Couple

August 2014:
Tamara Newson is 23 and Jacob Flylar is 22.

1
Tamara:
My job is going well.  Daniel Becker is taking over the downtown school and I had him over to discuss plans for the new year.  Although I’m an art teacher Daniel thought I would be good choice to coach the soccer teams.

2
One evening I invited two of the student teachers over for dinner so Daniel and I could get them up to speed about plans for the new school year.

1Tests
Jacob is determined to work his way up from dishwasher at the diner.  He is hoping to impress his boss with some of his cooking, I'm  not sure how much that really matters at a diner but.

4Bartender
Jacob has been bar tending a few nights a week at a seedy bar but the extra cash helps.

3Brothers
Justin often comes over in the mornings when he doesn't have a practice and Jacob is doing the dinner schedule.

5Games
I do think Jacob spends a little too much of his spare time playing video games.

2a
I called him on his gaming addiction, he just got up and walked away.

4a
We finally had a chance to go on a date but the music was loud and Jacob didn’t seem to want to talk about anything. 

6Cook
Jacob was given a chance to cook at the diner.  The regular chef is going on vacation and he was putting Jacob through the regular routine and giving him a chance before he will be left on his own. 

7Decicions
I came home from one of my planning sessions and found Jacob just staring out the window.  I worried that something had gone wrong at work but he said no and was very quiet for the rest of the evening.  I still don’t know what ‘s wrong.












No comments: